If you are a business owner or a professional, Scotiabank offers account and borrowing alternatives for business1 especially designed to support your business or office. You also receive additional benefits for both you and your employees.
Benefits for your office or business
- Loans and lines of credit for business
- Loans guaranteed by the "US Small Business Administration"
- Financing for buying your office
- VISA Business Credit Card
- Equipment leasing
- Commercial checking account with free transactions1
- Competitive interest rates1
- ScotiaCard MasterCard Debit Card (for single owner/holder accounts)
- Telephone and Internet Banking for balance inquiries, payments, and more2
- Point of Sale (POS) service allowing you to accept payments debit and credit cards
- Cash Management Service2
- Direct deposit of staff payroll2
- Insurance coverage for your business, commercial property and equipment, among others3
Benefits for you and your employees
Receive preferred treatment for you and your employees.
- Personal lines of credit, ScotiaLine and ScotiaLine Gold, with competitive interest rates1
- Discount on regular interest rates for personal and car loans (including leasing)
- Checking accounts with no service fees1
- ScotiaCard MasterCard debit card
- Telephone Banking, Internet Banking and ScotiaMobile
- Individual, property, and life insurance coverage, among others3
- Scotiabank Visa Gold, Scotiabank Visa Classic, Scotiabank MasterCard or Scotiabank Gold MasterCard credit cards with waiver of annual fee the first year4
- A free Financial Planning and Retirement Plan session
- Free rental of safety deposit boxes5,6
Open your account today! For more information, visit your nearest branch or call any of our officers at 787-766-4999 or 1-877-766-4999.
Subject to credit approval and other terms and conditions.
1) Request the account disclosures for detailed information on service fees, interest rates, and other terms.
2) Certain conditions apply.
3) Insurance products offered are not a deposit or an obligation of Scotiabank de Puerto Rico, nor are they guaranteed by the Bank, its affiliates or subsidiaries; and are not insured by FDIC or any other federal government agency.
4) Subject to credit approval and other terms and conditions. Request the Disclosure of Rates and Fees for detailed information on credit cards.
5) Free rental during the first year with the opening of a commercial account.
6) Benefit exclusively for owners of the Small Business Program. Scotia Insurance is a subsidiary of Scotiabank de Puerto Rico
* Trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia. Used under license. FDIC Member OCIF Lic 22.